Resources for Your “Pretty In Pink” Event
If you are interested in hosting a “Pretty In Pink” event, here is all the information you need to get started. Your “Pretty In Pink” event can be as “big” or “small” as you would like it to be – whether it is held in your home or in a country club, in a student center or in a local restaurant. Three things must be present for it to be a Get In Touch “Pretty In Pink” event:
- A Survivor Speaker
- A Healing Team Speaker
- A Woman of Strength Award
You can have three separate speakers, or oftentimes, a Survivor Speaker or Healing Team Speaker can also be the recipient of your Woman of Strength Award. Your “Pretty In Pink” event should reflect and celebrate the wonderful people in your community!
- We can help you get started. Feel free to contact us.
- Once you’re ready, we will provide you with materials / PDF files which you can customize for your event.
- Those materials include templates for:
- an invitation
- a sponsorship opportunities flyer
- an event program
- a press release